Monday, January 11, 2010
User Friendly Google-a best place to visit
Google is a best place to visit not only for searches but a lots of other things i.e social networking and to promote your business too. moreover all of its products are very easy to use, orkut, youtube, and Google itself are very very easy to understand. watch videos share it on google, youtube or on orkut, you can build up a strong network.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Important tips-Promote your website
1. Title tag is most important tag and it depend on you how efficiently you use it, you should insert most important keywords within the title tag so that crawlers can read what your page is about. This tag is located right at the top of your web page within header tags. This will bring crawlers and traffic as well, but you need to obey a few limits provided by Search Engines
2. Then it comes to your internal link structure, use same keyword terms as links to other pages it helps search engines to know what your page is about and which category it falls in, you can use title tags here too.
3. When we make title tag and other tags so we should take care that same keywords should be placed in body text too, make your page rich with content, this is the basic thing a web crawler goes for, I strongly suggest to copy keywords from your body text to make your title tags .
Make a relation between your page and your title using H1 tags on your keywords, when a user clicks on your page from search engines and finds relavant highlighted keywords, then they spend good time reading useful things on your page because they have arrived on a correct page and crawlers also like this relation between title and body text.
Also, spread keywords all over your article. The most important keywords can be bolded or colored in red. A good place to do this is once or twice in the body at the top of your article and in the sub-headings.
4. keep changing your keywords in every page title and meta tags according to page theme as now if you use same titles for every page then crawlers count it duplicate tags, also it helps you to use more keywords and crawlers give value to relevancy of different pages with different tags.
5. You should not stuff meaningless keywords into meta tags as crawlers count it as spam, or even spend too much time on this tag. SEO pros all agree that these tags are not as important today as they once were. I just place my headline once within the keywords and description tags.
6. do never use link from link-farms, simply if you find here is no text for your link relevant to your website content then don’t take it.
7. Should not use doorway pages. Doorway pages are designed for robots only, not humans. Search engines like to index human friendly pages which contain content which is relevant to the search.
8. Title tags for text links. Yes this is right you can add titles to your text links this gives weight to your links.
My website contains navigation menus on the left site of WebPages. And the menu consists of text links to other pages not images, because this is always good to use text as this is readable and crawler can not read images.
9. Always use alt tags on your images. This will help search engines that index images to find your pages and will also help readers who use text only web browsers.
I use alt and title tags on images but last time I used keywords as image names before uploading my website and this was really an amazing experiment.
10. Hand submissions are always preferred by SE’s, if you use automated submissions then it becomes an illegal process for Search engines, also if you do submissions manually then it generated better results than automated submissions.